Tuesday 5 March 2013

First post: 3 Images


A) A CREATIVE WORK
For my architectural history class last year, I drew Alberti's San Andrea in pen/watercolour. I've always loved drawing, but I didn't study art subjects for my HSC, so before coming to uni, my drawing was always very casual, simple. So when I had to start submitting my drawings for that class (to be marked??!), I didn't feel comfortable with it at all. But with time and practice, I learnt a lot about drawing and I particularly like this piece because, to me, its a reminder of where I began to understand more about how to draw a building and develop (hopefully) some more skill.




B) A PIECE OF GREAT ARCHITECTURE
The Pantheon, Paris is a beautiful building of great detail, inside and out. I've been lucky enough to visit it when I was younger, but now appreciate it even more after learning more about the history of the architecture.




C) AN ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH / SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
This is a photo I took of my sister - absolutely on top of the world - at Jervis Bay, a town on the south coast that my family recently travelled to. The most beautiful person I know at the most beautiful beach I've been to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment